Incident Detail: 1897 Call No. 02


1897
Call No.  2
Time Out
11/28/1897
10:55
Time In

?
Type
 Fire 
Location
 A. F. Endelbert house 


No Photo Available for This Incident

November 28, 1897

Fire occurred on Sunday Morning, November 28th, at the house of A. F. Endelbert on Main Street, occupied by Samuel Blyler. The alarm was sounded around 10:55 AM. Rescue Hose Company was the first on the ground. We had first water. The cause of the fire was a defective flue. Damage was $300 to property and $120 to furniture. The furniture was insured.



 Copyright © 2004 -2021  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |