Incident Detail: 2003 Call No. 42
Call No. 42
186 Pottsville Street
No Photo Available for This Incident
September 19, 2003
Company-22 was dispatched to assist Company-23 with a report of smoke in a structure on Pottsville Street. Engine, Truck, and Tanker 22 responded. Engine-22 arrived on scene and found a microwave oven had taken a surge and self started, with bread products which were being stored there catching fire. There had been a storm in the area that had resulted in a loss of power to the area, and the power had just been restored when a surge apparently started the microwave. Personnel assisted with ventilation of the structure until released by command.
Copyright © 2004 -2020 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site