Incident Detail: 2003 Call No. 70
Call No. 70
643 Main Street
No Photo Available for This Incident
December 29, 2003
Company 22 was dispatched for a reported smoke alarm sounding at 643 Main Street. Engine and Truck 22 arrived on scene and found an empty first floor apartment with a malfunctioning smoke alarm. The incident was reported by the next door neighbor. Chief 22 notified the property owner of the defective smoke alarm and the company was placed in service.
Copyright © 2004 -2019 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site