Incident Detail: 2001 Call No. 30
Call No. 30
300 Main Street
No Photo Available for This Incident
July 11, 2001
Engine 22-1 was returning from a parade in Hegins. When they were in the 300-Block of Main Street, they detected a strong wood burning odor, but found nothing. As they were backing the engine into Station 22-2, a first alarm assignment was dispatched for an attic fire at 300 Main Street. Engine and Truck 22 responded, along with Engine and Squad 23 and Engine 24. Engine 22 arrived on scene, taking side 1, while the truck took side 4. Engine 23 had side 1/2, and Engine 24 stood by at the hydrant at the corner of North Second and Edward Streets. The crew advanced a line through the front door and up the stairs to a third floor bedroom, where they encountered a room and contents fire. The fire was knocked down and damage was held to the room of origin. The source of the fire was determined to have been an un-attended candle burning on top of a dresser.
Copyright © 2004 -2022 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site