Incident Detail: 2000 Call No. 08


2000
Call No.  8
Time Out
02/04/2000
03:18
Time In
02/04/2000
04:00
Type
 Structure Fire 
Location
 464 Main Street 


No Photo Available for This Incident

February 4, 2000

Companies 22 and 23 were dispatched to a report of a stove fire in the Platzer residence located at 464 Main Street. Engine 22 responded with a crew of six, and Truck 22 responded with a crew of five. Engine and Squad 23 and EMS also responded. Chief 22 responded to the scene POV. Engine 22 arrived on scene, followed shortly by the Truck. Crews entered the structure and found that the fire was out. The occupant had been heating a baby bottle on the stove and reached up into a cabinet above the stove, knocking over a Bactine bottle that landed on the hot burner and ignited. The occupant suffered slight burns and was treated on the scene by EMS. Company 23 was placed in service and, after checking the kitchen and surrounding room for extensions and finding none, Company 22 was placed available by Chief 22.



 Copyright © 2004 -2021  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |