Incident Detail: 1945 Call No. 04
Call No. 4
No Photo Available for This Incident
September 6, 1945
A combination garage, chicken house, and coal shed burned to the ground on the evening of Thursday, September 6, 1945. The fire was believed to be ignited by sparks from a nearby rubbish fire. Lykens and Wiconisco firemen responded, but were hampered by the lack of water. Chemicals were used and the fire was prevented from spreading to the nearby dwellings. The building, which was practically empty at the time of the fire, was on the property formerly owned by the late Mr. and Mrs. James Thomas.
Copyright © 2004 -2021 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site