Incident Detail: 1934 Call No. 02
Call No. 2
Hoffman Estate, South Street
No Photo Available for This Incident
January 15, 1934
A chimney fire was discovered on the morning of Monday, January 15, 1935, in the residence of the Hoffman estate on South Street, tenanted by Mr. and Mrs. Donald Grell. A fire call was responded to by the Lykens firemen, who quickly extinguished the blaze. The little damage that resulted was covered by insurance.
Copyright © 2004 -2022 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site