Incident Detail: 2007 Call No. 41


2007
Call No.  41
Time Out
07/17/2007
17:29
Time In
07/17/2007
17:59
Type
 Smoke in a structure 
Location
 123 South Second Street 


No Photo Available for This Incident

July 17, 2007

A report of smoke on the first floor of the residence at 123 South Second Street brought a local alarm assignment of Engine and Truck 22, Engine 23, and Rescue 21. Engine 22 responded with a crew of six, Truck 22 with a crew of five, and Engine 23 with a crew of six. Chief 22 had command, and upon arrival, crews were met on scene by PD and Lieutenant 22-1, who was running with Medic 6 on the call. The Lieutenant advised the incoming crews that the smoke was caused by burned food in a microwave oven. Command returned Rescue 21 and held the box to the units already on the scene. The crews vented the smoke from the structure, aired out the first floor, then went available.



 Copyright © 2004 -2017  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |