Incident Detail: 1948 Call No. 02
Call No. 2
George Hoffman's, N 2nd Street
No Photo Available for This Incident
October 12, 1948
A chimney fire at the home of George Hoffman, North Second Street, was reported at noon on Tuesday, October 12, 1948. The blaze, which for a while was considered threatening, was extinguished by members of Liberty Hose Company No. 2, who answered the call for assistance. Some damage to the property was reported.
Copyright © 2004 -2017 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site