Incident Detail: 1923 Call No. 01


1923
Call No.  1
Time Out
01/01/1923
02:35
Time In

?
Type
 Fire 
Location
 Spruce Street 


No Photo Available for This Incident

January 1, 1923

The fire alarm sounded at about 2:35 on Monday morning, January 1, 1923. The company responded to the home of Elmer Harman on Spruce Street. The fire started from clothes hung near the kitchen stove which ignited and quickly spread fire throughout the building. The entire interior of the home was burnt.



 Copyright © 2004 -2022  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |