Incident Detail: 2004 Call No. 54

Call No.  54
Time Out
Time In
 Mobile Trailer Fire 
 326 Pine Street 

No Photo Available for This Incident

October 13, 2004

Company-22 was dispatched for reported smoke coming from a camping trailer parked to the rear of 326 Pine Street in the borough. Engine-22 and Chief-22 arived on scene and found smoke coming from a camper parked next to a large garage. The interior crew entered and discovered a malfunctioning microwave oven that had shorted. Shortly before this call, the power was off in the borough, and had only been restored moments before the homeowner looked out her back window and observed smoke coming from the camper. Crew members removed the oven from the camper and ventilated the interior. Units went available shortly there after.

 Copyright © 2004 -2021  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |