Incident Detail: 1985 Call No. 20
Call No. 20
928 Main Street
No Photo Available for This Incident
November 16, 1985
Engine 22 was dispatched to a chimney fire at 928 Main Street. There was a heavy driving rain at the time. Engine 22 responded, and on arrival found a one story ranch home with flames coming out of the chimney. A crew went interior and found a wood burner that had fire pushing up the chimney pipe to the wall. The burner was shut down, the pipe was removed, and the the burner was carried outside. The chimney was cleaned, the wood burner was emptied and returned to the house, and the pipes were re-attached. Crews cleaned up and then went available.
Copyright © 2004 -2020 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site