Incident Detail: 2004 Call No. 10
Call No. 10
Smoke in Structure
2263 Powells Valley Road
No Photo Available for This Incident
January 25, 2004
Tanker-22 was dispatched for a possible chimney fire at 2543 Powell's Valley Road. The company responded with the tanker, but was cancelled enroute by Dauphin County.
The call was located in the same vicinity as the earlier barn fire. The home owner awoke to a smell of smoke in his home and suspected that his chimney may have been blocked and smoke was coming into the home rather than going out the chimney. The actual cause of the smoke was from the barn fire across the road earlier that morning, which the home owner had slept through. Smoke from the barn fire entered the ventilation system of the home and caused the smoke condition inside. The Chief-19 held this call to Company-19, and they ventilated the house for the home owner.
Copyright © 2004 -2024 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site