Incident Detail: 1905 Call No. 01
Call No. 1
Thomas Harper residence
No Photo Available for This Incident
April 7, 1905
Fire broke out at the North Second Street residence of Thomas Harper on Friday, April 7, 1905. The fire alarm sounded at 11:20 AM. The company responded promptly and made a connection at the corner of North Second and Market Streets. Damage done to the property was about $37. The fire was caused by a stove pipe disconnecting.
Copyright © 2004 -2019 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site